Root The Karbonn A15
Karbonn A15 Which was launched recently better Known as Micromax Ninja Killer, made waves with offering it at same price but more feature-rich.
Quick note / disclaimer: as always, you are ultimately responsible for any root-related activities on your phone.
You should understand not only the benefits of rooting, but also any possible consequences (voided warranty, boot-loops, bricking, etc.) that might occur as a result of your root-related actions.
- Karbonn A15 Smartphone.
- Working PC.
- SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- (Optional) Internet Connection for downloading few Softwares. (Or you can have software from anywhere also.)
- Firstly connect the USB mount Internal USB storage and then copy driver files to your PC which are included on the phone internal card called “pcdrivers.zip”.
OR, you can download the file from here.
- Enable USB Debugging option and you can find it under – SETTINGS – DEVELOPER OPTIONS.
- Now install the drivers for A15 into your PC by copying drivers from your phone’s Internal Memory or you can download it from here.
- Download “Android Root Unlock” from sourceforge.net and when downloaded it then extract it to a folder on your hard disk of PC.
- Then navigate to the extracted folder and run the batch file “ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat” which will be present in extracted folder.
- The batch file will reboot your phone a couple of times and for the message of “PRESS ANY KEY” appears.
(NOTE: If your PC is displaying “PRESS ANY KEY” or is rebooting then wait for it to start before pressing a key.
5. After a couple of boots the phone will be rooted and you can verify that the Root is complete by observing a “Superuser” shortcut which will be present in the application list of your phone.
[via xDA Forums | Thanks To Xda Member ntstatic ]